Our Board Terms of Reference
Investors / Partnership
We have clearly defined terms of Reference, procedures, responsibilities, and powers
Are responsible for
- Audit and risk management
- Governance and remunerations
- Statutory audit
- Government compliance acts (legal
- Distributorship: With our selectiveness in distributing unmatched high-quality products we maintain customer satisfaction and all our brands remain the most sought-after brands in ciders and wines. (more needs to be said here)
- Business successes: Distribution coverage and product awareness across the nation Nigeria we are gearing to intensify our reach and expand across Africa.
Brodock Enterprises LTD | Complaints Management Policy
Brodock enterprises limited is ever committed to providing excellent service to all our customers and partners alike.
Our aim is to continuously improve our service to ensure we are meeting their needs and expectations and to encourage feedback on our performance. This Policy provides comprehensive guidelines for the management of customers/partners’ issues and complaints by the Company.
We appreciate that compliments and complaints give distinctive information about the quality of service our consumers receive.
The management of a complaint gives the opportunity for complainants to have their issues resolved swiftly and efficiently ensures that any identified risks are managed appropriately, and that action is taken to reduce or eliminate those risks.