Sales At It's Core
For over six years operating in sales and distribution Brodock Enterprises has gained the necessary experience to establish a practical and efficient system in order to adapt to the market and the conditions of our suppliers.
Our sales force consists of a complex structure including Sales Managers, Regional Supervisors, KAM, PSR (order taker), VSR (ex van sales), Merchandiser. The whole structure is specialized for different product categories providing coverage of the whole territory, adapting to any client typology such as booths, minimarkets, supermarkets, modern trade, electro, pharmacy, bar, cafe, restaurant, club, hotel, stationery shop etc
Our sales system is fully automated and at any time online with the central system enabling the sales force to not only send orders, stock condition for each item but to also follow initiatives, promotions, daily and monthly charts, targets and performance at the points of sale etc…
Sales force is part of ongoing training by suppliers as well as within the company to anticipate and respond to current market developments.
This experience gained by the cooperation with our suppliers as well as our presence since the very beginning of the foundation of the Nigeriam market, has made our sales force not only have the absolute customers’ confidence but also to be part of their future development plans.
The Brodock marketing department is built to serve the companies that we represent. In the framework of the development of various promotional activities and campaigns covering:
1. In store promotion (on-trade/off-trade) including branding, activation of promoters, gifting, testing, in store demos, etc.
2. Ideation and implementation of national promotional campaigns in brand or category range such as:
- Campaign on Television
- Campaign on Radio
- Design of promotional materials;
- Launch promotional campaigns on Facebook / instagram.
3. Shopper Research – conceptualizing and designing the questionnaire and conducting the interviews;
4. Door to door sampling – Planning and execution of sample distribution with the help of marketing team (supervisor and promoter)
5. BROLEARN Training Center – Within the company is set up the training center for the Marketing sector where digital super heroes are trained for product innovations.
Why Choose Us?
Who We Are?
The Brodock Values